Coach Marcellus provides stick handling group classes along with private lessons for improving hockey stick handling, specifically:
- reaching wide to get at those loose pucks
- a variety of ways to dribble the puck
- many ways to improve toe control
- learn to cup the puck to have "soft hands"
- learn to fake the opponent out
- many specific moves that can be used for scoring or gaining an advantage on the ice
You might be already stick handling at home, but working with Marcellus has the advantage of:
- quality “hands on” instruction
- new “skill appropriate” homework sheet given each session
- know that the skills get progressively harder
- get lots of variety and quality repetitions
- individual corrections given
- time each session devoted to focused muscle strengthening
“This instruction provides structure and commitment to help
improve a player's skills with the puck, which is one of the most
important aspects of the game of hockey.”
Text Marcellus at 651.456.8324 to book your private lesson today!
Stickhandling lessons are held on dryland at our Maplewood garage and at the Richfield arena locations or at Richfield and Inver Grove arena stick/puck ice.